The kitchen is the heart of the home, but if yours doesn’t
have the style you want or the functionality you need, it’s time to breathe new
life into the space with an Albuquerque kitchen renovation. Whether you choose a
floor-to-ceiling makeover or opt for small changes that will make a big
difference, you can add value to your biggest investment with quality kitchen remodeling.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, but if yours doesn’t have the style you want or the functionality you need, it’s time to breathe new life into the space with an Albuquerque kitchen renovation. Whether you choose a floor-to-ceiling makeover or opt for small changes that will make a big difference, you can add value to your biggest investment with quality kitchen remodeling.
What Kind of Kitchen Renovation Is Right for You?
There are many factors to consider when deciding whether a gut-job renovation or smaller changes are the best choice. Here are some questions to ask yourself and to discuss with your kitchen remodeler:
· What is your total budget?
· Are you happy with the current basic layout of the space?
· Is it just the style of the kitchen that isn’t to your liking?
· How important is it that the renovation be completed very quickly?
Based on your answer to these and other questions, the contractor can help you decide if a full renovation is the right choice for you, or if smaller updates would give you the desired result. Examples of these smaller changes include:
· Back Splash: A new back splash is a fast, inexpensive way to add a pop of color to your space.
· Counter Top Replacement: Counter tops are available in materials ranging from high-end stone to laminate, so it’s easy to find something to suit your taste and your budget.
· Kitchen Flooring: Dull linoleum flooring can make your kitchen look outdated. Installing stunning tile, wood, or other updated flooring is a great example of a small change that can have a big impact on the style of your space.
· Cabinets Refinishing or Refacing: This is a very affordable way to give your kitchen a fresh, new look. Cabinet painting, refinishing, or refacing can be completed fairly quickly and for much less than the cost of new cabinets.
How to Choose a Kitchen Remodeling Contractor
One of the most important decisions you’ll make regarding your Albuquerque kitchen renovation is choosing a contractor. Here are tips for selecting a kitchen remodeling professional:
· Look at pictures of jobs they have completed.
· Read reviews from past customers.
· Ask about industry experience.
· Inquire about the type of warranty that will be offered.
· Choose a company that uses quality products from trusted manufacturers.
· Ask if they can take care of all your renovation needs rather than subcontracting the work out.The owners of Surface Innovations have more than 17 years of industry experience, and we use that experience to ensure that every customer has a positive experience and loves the results of their renovation. If you’re considering a major kitchen overhaul or a few small changes, contact us to learn more about our services. Give us a call today, or fill out our simple online form now to schedule a free, no-obligation design consultation and estimate.